Before conducting oil flushing works, Marked up P&ID indicating overall preparation items shall be provided by OSUNG.
3. Oil circulation shall be maintained until desired level of cleanliness specified by manufacturer’s standard.
4. It is recommended that on line measurement may be carried out by certified oil particles/size count reading equipment. Sample should be sent to a certified Laboratory for NAS analysis and a report shall be submitted to Company.
5. The entire flushing oil system shall be hot oil flushed at 60º C~70 º C and off-skid pump should be at least capable of flowing at 150% of the system design flow rate after completion of pressure test.
7. Screens shall be placed at all inlet terminations to the console or the packages, and at other strategic points.
8. Drain and check that piping system is drained off with the flushing oil. The piping system shall then be preserved by closing all opening to avoid contamination with foreign material.